Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something you don't see every day ...

I've just been over to Brisbane for 4 days, unfortunately the flu came along as an unwanted visitor which put a dampner on the weekend, but I did have a nice time and saw something really funny on the Pacific Highway, on our way to Surfers Paradise.
Legally you have to tie your dog to the back of your ute/truck so that they don't jump or fall off.  Most dogs love sitting in the back tray, watching the world go by with the breeze through their fur, but I have to think that this dog must enjoy riding in his ute much more than many others.


There have been times when I've been told that I go too far in pampering my own pooch, but even I don't do this!  I thought it was brilliant, and luckily I had my camera with me. 
Now that's what I call travelling in style. 
 What a way to put a smile on people's faces. 

1 comment: