Friday, February 12, 2010

A big thank you !

My hubby and I don't get to spend a lot of time together as his work takes him away from home a lot, but just recently he's been home and has thrown himself wholeheartedly into doing everything ... shopping, cooking, cleaning, gardening etc .... so that I can concentrate on my C&G and catch up on lost time.
The other night he surprised me even more by cooking a special dinner, which started with a spicy prawn and vegetable crepe for entree ...
followed by marinated fish with nasi goreng for main ....
all washed down with a bottle of champagne ....
and a dip in the spa afterwards to unwind.
His thoughtfulness has enabled me to finish my Module 8 and get it off in the post for assessment, leaving me with a few days to relax and unwind, before throwing myself into Module 9.
Above is one of my transparent designs.  I stencilled flowers onto a piece of poly netting by rubbing shiva sticks over a cardboard stencil, then creating machine lace flowers which are hand stitched on to the netting.
Below are sample pages of my "thread sample folder" which I've created to log all supplies used on my samples.

And so to end this blog ... I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the husbands, wives, children, siblings and friends who support us in whatever way to help us achieve our goals.

1 comment:

  1. Please pop over to my blog to pick up an award!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete