Sunday, June 7, 2009

New family member

I've had a little break from C&G for a few days as we welcomed the arrival of our fourth grandchild and third grand-daughter into the world on Thurs 4th June, weighing a healthy 8lb 8oz. Little Lexie Jane Macdonald is as beautiful as every child is, and we're all over the moon!
I have been "trying" to do some embroidery ... you'd think 9 months would be enough time (Huh!). This is what I've achieved so far ... the rest are almost complete and will be posted shortly ... guess what I'll be doing the next few days ... stitching, stitching, stitching.

Above is a little soft fleecy jumpsuit that I embroidered bullion rose buds on, and below are a few vests that also have bullion roses, and lazy daisy flowers on.
There is a blanket half done, and more vests and jumpsuits to come, as well as a "dangly thing" ... better go and get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment