Monday, May 30, 2011

Autumn at last

After what seems like the longest summer ever, Autumn has finally arrived ... a bit late, but better late than never, so I'm busy every day raking up leaves.  What seems like a chore to me is an absolute joy to my grandson.  I couldn't help but laugh and wish that I too, was young enough to be able to sit in a pile of leaves and play about in them without the neighbours thinking I was a complete prat.
Today I feel a bit lost, not going to Needle Ny-dle Noo to teach.  The workshop finished last week, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and miss the ladies and the patter and enjoyment you get in a group class.
They all diligently did their homework and weren't too cross with me for giving them so much to do.  Although they didn't get to completely finish their project in class, they came close to it, and I'm looking forward to catching up with them again in a few weeks time to see the finished results.  Here they are, with their progress - they should all be very proud of their work as they did a wonderful job and created lots of cheeky badgers.

1 comment:

  1. It seems strange you having autumn when our summer is only really just getting going!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete